|Welcome to St. Ignatius Loyola Parish, a Roman Catholic Church in Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania.
We are a family of faith, centered in the Holy Eucharist, faithful to the Church's teachings, bringing
the Light of Christ to each other and to our community.
If you are new to the parish, we extend a warm welcome to you and pray that you will quickly feel
at home here. Please introduce yourself to one of the priests after Mass or stop by the Rectory. If
you would like to register, please stop in the church office after Mass on the weekends, or at the
Rectory during the week.
Please know the parish staff is prepared to assist you whenever needed.
We welcome you and hope you will become active in parish life, doing “all for the greater honor
and glory of God”.
|Our parish will broadcast Sunday Mass at 10:30 AM to all of you! The broadcast of Sunday Mass will be
available on our parish Facebook page and here on the website. Videos of prior Masses can be seen here.
|The church is open:
Weekdays 6AM - 6PM
Saturdays 7:00AM - 6PM
Sundays 6:30AM - 7PM
Our church is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized every day. If you have a face mask, we
respectfully ask that you wear it when coming to church in accordance with the governor’s
recent health directive. Lastly, if you or someone in your home is sick, we respectfully ask
that you please stay home.
CONFESSIONS - Individual confessions are by appointment only and all
confessions will take place in the church and not in the rectory, since the rectory is closed until
further notice. Any individual confessions will be heard in the John Paul II room inside the
while maintaining the proper physical distancing and every penitent is asked to wear a face
mask. The priest will be wearing a face mask as well. If you'd like to receive the Sacrament
of Reconciliation, please call the rectory at 610-678-3767 and leave a message for one of the
priests and we will be in touch with you as soon as we can.
Of you course if you have any other questions, concerns, or requests, please don't hesitate to
contact us at the rectory using the phone number provided above. The Lord will carry us
through this! Do not be afraid! Let's keep each other in prayer! St. Ignatius of Loyola, pray
for us! God bless and stay safe!
|*** St. Ignatius Re-Opening Guidelines***
We are so grateful to our Lord God that we are finally moving in the direction when we can all worship
together as His family. We're not there yet - but as we slowly reopen St. Ignatius for the celebration of Holy
Mass (Sunday and Weekdays) - we will be following the guidelines from the Bishop's Office - to do our
best to keep everyone safe - which is our priority!
* The dispensation from the obligation of Sunday Mass is still in place. If you are sick, if you are
susceptible to sickness, if you have pre-existing conditions, or if you don't feel comfortable yet in large
gatherings, please stay home.
* If you decide to attend Holy Mass (starting Monday, June 1) during the Yellow Phase - you must comply
with the following guidelines. There will be no Mass without 100% compliance!
* Only our front doors will be open. Please follow the directions of the ushers.
* Only every other pew will be available for seating.
* You may bring your own disinfectant wipes to sanitize your area before and after your time at Church.
* Masks (covering nose and mouth) are required to be worn by everyone over 5 years old during the entire
Mass - except during reception of Holy Communion.
* Social distancing will be practiced. Please sit 6 feet apart from anyone you are not living with - and
maintain that distance in the Communion line as well. Families, of course, may sit together.
* For those who wish to receive - the distribution of Holy Communion will take place AFTER Mass.
* There will be no pew-by-pew collection - a basket will be available for your offering. Thank you!
* There will be minimal music during this interim.
* If we reach our capacity - we invite you to remain outside and attend from there - or try another Mass time.
This will all look different from Mass as we knew it. This is how we will experience it right now. This,
however, is not how the future of our participation at Holy Mass will look. If you decide to attend, you must
comply with ALL guidelines, otherwise there will be no Mass! This is not the time or place for selfishness,
heroism, taking a political stance, conspiracy theories, or protesting of any sort. We just want to bring you
the Blessed Sacrament in a safe environment!
Our guidelines have been adapted by Bishop Schlert from the Thomistic Institute and the National Catholic
Medical Association for your safety. We will live-stream our 10:30AM Sunday Mass during this Yellow
Confession will continue by appointment only.
Thank you for your continued support in these unprecedented times!
|Holy Sacrifice of the Mass for the Fourteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time - 7/5/2020